1) “The BIBLE is about CHRIST not you!”
2) ” You were forgiven not because you apologised but because the Lamb was sacrificed.” John 1:29 – Hebrews 9:22
3) Religion says, “You need the law!”
Apostle Paul says, “Christ is the end of the law!” Romans 10:4
Question: are you in Christ?
4) Religious people : “Grace gives you license to sin!”
Apostle Paul : ” The grace of God teaches us to say NO to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives.” Titus 2:11
Now who will you believe?
5) If you think that God still sees you in your sin, then, you don’t believe that Jesus finished the work!
6) Your righteousness is based on works!, not yours though but Christs’.
7) Sin began and ended at the tree.
8) Jesus did not come on earth to start Christianity, He came to reveal the Heart of the Father!
9) To preach from the Bible without preaching Christ is to turn people to a religious person.
10) God is about relationship not religion.
11) Religion tells you what you need to do for God, Relationship tells you what He’s done for you.
12) The Law is about you! Grace is about Christ!
13) 1 Corinthians 15:17 states ; And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. — Do you really get this!
14) The Gospel is not about you but is for you.